fredag 10 augusti 2012

Längesedan sist...

The blog has been on a bit of a vacation (even if I haven't) but now we are back on track again. And it has also changed it's language to English after being so influence by recent events.

This week I got back from my trip to the US which was truly an amazing two weeks - both in Minneapolis and New York. I don't think I've had time to sort my impressions of all the fantastic things that happen, so for now I will post a picture from the American Swedish Institute where Folk Costume Details is proudly hanging on it's wall. Next week I will start telling the many tales of the textile art scene over seas.

Helena Hernmarck's Folk Costume Details at ASI,
woven at Alice Lund Textilier 2006
Photo: Alice Lund Textilier AB
And for some weekend entertainment IKEA has been kind enough to show us what a world without textiles would look like;


1 kommentar:

  1. I really enjoy this opening of your blogg!
    Looking forward....
    Inger

    SvaraRadera