torsdag 12 september 2013

A printed delight

I got lucky the other week and found a picture online of a Sofia Widén printed fabric which I hadn't seen before. The picture led me on to an antique store called Råmå Antik in Malmö. I instantly called them up and they still had the fabric in the store. What a joy! So a week later the fabric arrived in the mailbox at Alice Lund Textilier. 2 meters of a wonderful printed fabric from the mid-50s in a green and yellow color-scheme. The name of the print however feels a bit outdated, "Negerstammar", but the print in itself is all the more beautiful. A great inspiration to my current research project!

Printed fabric "Negerstammar" by Sofia Widén
Photo: Alice Lund Textilier AB

Printed fabric "Negerstammar" by Sofia Widén
Photo: Alice Lund Textilier AB

Printed fabric "Negerstammar" by Sofia Widén
Photo: Alice Lund Textilier AB

Printed fabric "Negerstammar" by Sofia Widén
Photo: Alice Lund Textilier AB

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar