fredag 17 januari 2014

Books instead of yarns

When I am in Stockholm I usually try to work on my research project about the textile artist Sofia Widén. Since I don't have an office here I am a frequent visitor to the city's libraries. My all time favorite is Kungliga Biblioteket (the Royal Library) which lies in central Stockholm. It is such a beautiful and peaceful environment to work in. On top of that they also have a copy of every book and news paper that has ever been published in Sweden (as well as a lot of other international and national literature and personal archives of course). I don't know what I would do without these sanctuaries of knowledge that still excists in the city.

The Royal Library in Stockholm
Photo: Alice Lund Textilier AB

1 kommentar:

  1. Underbart rum att få vistas i!
    hälsar Inger

    SvaraRadera